New (minor) Bug Encountered: wrong symbol displayed

I believe I discovered a minor bug. When I select a a solid diamond symbol to be displayed (e.g. as appearance of of action icon), a solid gem is shown instead when the code is executed. Not that it matters much, but I am working on a cards game logger and having the correct symbol would be nice.

Screenshot(s), please.

1 Like

I still have this format rule in my experimenting app from the last time I confirmed this when someone else mentioned it :smiley:

1 Like

Same thing happens when I apply formatting rules to my data (mismatch between what is selected and what is actually displayed),

1 Like

looks like I am not alone here :grinning:

Escalated.