New Pricing categories - Premium "Email, SMS...

New Pricing categories - Premium “Email, SMS & Push Notifications”:

Could Praveen or Santiago please provide the details of the “Email, SMS & Push Notifications” features. under the Premium pricing plan?

Example:

I have Premium client apps where I generate an email when there is a change to a record or it is new.

The email runs when I save the record.

Will this remain in the Premium plan?

Thanks. I am putting my questions about the new plan pricing categories on the public share so that other developers as well as myself can benefit from your answers.

many thanks.

mj

0 6 575
6 REPLIES 6

@praveen

Please look at this for us.

Thanks. m.j.

Only Webhooks and Data Change Workflows should need a Pro plan in a future. Your existing emails should work as normally with the Premium plan.

@Aleksi_Alkio THANKS for your thoughts Aleksi.

Could you provide and example of what is meant by “Data Change Workflows”.

Thanks m.j.

It means this help.appsheet.com - Changing Data from a Workflow Rule or Scheduled Report Changing Data from a Workflow Rule or Scheduled Report help.appsheet.com

Thanks for that reference Aleksi.

I have asked for assurances that Actions will remain with premium plan.

For instance I may have an Action that will update the value in a field if a condition is met.

I would not execute this action with a Workflow, but, instead I would have the user click on the select box and select all the items that pertain to the value change.

I was assured by Praveen that all Action types

would still be available in Premium.

Could you please confirm with Praveen that the scenario I have just described will be included with Premium plan.

@Aleksi_Alkio @praveen @Craig_Clancy

@praveen

Praveen, could you please comment on the scenario/example I described above with regard to keeping Actions in the Premium and PRO plans.

Thanks, m.j.

Top Labels in this Space