New Public Expression Library!

Hey AppSheet Community,

Looking for a place to see how others are using Expressions to make their apps better? Or maybe share some of your favorite Expressions with the rest of the community?

Weโ€™ve just made a new resource available on AppSheetTraining.com. The new Expression Library is a great place to get inspired by otherโ€™s creations, search for expressions that may solve a particular problem, or put your own snippets on display. The whole library is highly searchable, so itโ€™s easy to find things related to what youโ€™re looking for.

Expressions that you add can be dynamically connected to your QREW Tools Chrome Extension for easy access inside the App Editor. Snippets that you mark as โ€œPublicโ€ on your Profile page will funnel right into the Library to be shared with others.

These are two of my favorite community snippets so far:

Video overview of the new QREW Tools Update and Expression Library.

Enjoy, and let us know if you have any feature requests

23 7 916
7 REPLIES 7

I request a way to provide suggestions for formula improvements.
3X_d_5_d51363a862e7ab883241c312ac5d7f271579cdd3.gif

Lol. Suggestions for other users expressions, or our default formula explanations?

@Stefan_Quartemont Suggestions for other usersโ€™ expressions, yes;

• Someone like me might peruse through there looking for something, find something thatโ€™s and want to make a suggestion on another way to go about it.

Awesome resource! Thanks QREW!

Very coolโ€ฆ

This is Very Top Notch A++ awesome sauce

Thanks you for sharing and to everyone who has taken time to add examples!

Top Labels in this Space