New Templates

Hi everyone - I had the luck of joining the AppSheet team as an intern this summer and I created a couple of new templates that I hope some folks find useful.

Group Forum demonstrates how to perform @Mentions and Private Group Commenting
Shift Scheduling shows how to create a repeating shift schedule and enable shift trading

Let me know if you have any feedback!

23 5 1,241
5 REPLIES 5

Thanks mr. Antonio

Hi. I just found Shift Scheduling and really like your UI and approach.

I did discover what may be a problem with "Create Repeat Shifts" function. Using the button I created the starting shift for next Tuesday. Then set 4 repeats. The initial shift correctly shows next Tuesday. The following shifts show Monday.

I'm new to Appsheets and tried to find where the error occurs but was unable to find it.

• Can you let me know if there really is an error?
  • Did I do something wrong?
  • If there is an error that I can fix please let me know how.
  • I am in the US Pacific time zone if that makes a difference.

Thanks for what looks to be great app!

@alafontant 

Hello everyone
Any update on this ? I found the same error

Templates / samples are a great way to learn so I really appreciate access to new templates.  One problem with the AppSheet platform, however, is that user-created template apps are really hard to find.  This has been a topic of discussion on this platform in the past but I'd like to raise it again here.  See, for example, the following:

https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/Announcements/Feedback-on-sample-apps/m-p/233978/highlight/t...

Also, I seem to recall @peterdykstra confirming to me that AppSheet was looking into ways to make better use of user-created templates / samples but I can't seem to find that thread now.  I would appreciate an update on this matter.

In the past, I think I compared this issue to user-created content on YouTube.  Of course, quality and reliability can be a problem on YouTube but the sheer volume of user-created content there and the evaluations from users make user-created content extremely valuable.  I wonder if AppSheet is not considering moving in that direction.

A simple and transparent roadmap could help here? At the very least for the community section?