New users of all my apps cannot access the AppGallery and do not have access to the shared app

Hi everyone, I’m currently running an app with 34 monthly users, but there are more to come. Since I reached the 34 users I’m having issues with the installation of new users, even on my propotype apps. The problem is presented when they access with their account (Google or Microsoft), but the app show a message “ERROR The AppGallery-10305 app did not load successfully” Or in the web browser a message that they do not have access to the app. This happens in my deloyed app and my prototypes, and the user administrator show me that they responded.
Even I upgraded the number of users in the Billing tab, but I keep getting this problem with the new users, is not the case with the old users.

0 7 591
7 REPLIES 7

Have you checked that you have set the Security > Authentication provider as “Any provider”?

Thanks for the response. Yes I have the option of any provider, and I was receiving new users without problem from Google and Microsoft, but until I reached certain quantity of users I’m having this problem…the new user try to enter to the app and receive this error 2X_1_1737a016336908c0078490994112edfd5e606ef5.jpeg

May I ask what is your account ID?

Yes of course, Account ID: 903452
I sent a invitation to another account that I have, and I couldn’t access the AppGallery, but after some time I tried to enter again and It worked. I don’t know what is going on, some employees informed me of this problem, and others can access de AppGallery, but the app is not listed in Shared Apps.

What is the app name? That printscreen shows that the user has tried to open an app that is not in your account.

Yes, I find this strange, after a day the problem was resolved. The screenshot was taken when I tried to share a prototype app with another google account of mine, after another user reported the same problem, the app is named “Control Operacional SERFORAD”.
Maybe was a server issue, I dont know.
But I was worried because some users from my deployed app called “PCRO Besalco Maquinarias” sent me similar error screens after they received the invitation.
Right now I was able to share both apps, so I think the problem was momentary. Thank you Aleksi for the response.

Okay… if you find it again please let me know.

Top Labels in this Space