Newbie, Self Assessment App help please

I’m totally new to AppSheet, have a need for an app for users to complete a self assessment and would appreciate guidance on where to start 101. As a basic idea: Users are asked a series of questions such as ‘what did you achieve last week?’. They are then asked to summarise the main findings or key learnings which are copied to another view in the app, from which they go on to develop a self improvement plan - what where when etc. in a further view in the app. The app would be private and personal to each user. Where do I start please? MichaelJ

0 6 172
  • UX
6 REPLIES 6

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Thanks Steve for your link. I had already looked at your video. I’m still at the very basic level finding my way around the app builder. Ta.

Please make sure to review the pricing plans before you dive in too deep. Apps are priced per user when they require sign-in like you are suggesting.

Thanks Marc. I’ve considered the pricing model and believe it’s viable at the basic level. First hurdle tho, learn how to use the app builder. Getting basic help aint easy, for example I cant find a save button on my free app believe it or not!! Thanks anyway. M

Try copying one of the sample apps and pick apart how it works. Of if you have the budget get one of the freelance devs on here to spend an hour roughing up what you need. Happy to chat if your UK based

Simon@1minManager.com

Hi Simon, thanks for your kind offer. I’ve sent an email to set up a quick chat.
Michael

Top Labels in this Space