AppSheet Q&A
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have questions about using AppSheet? Need help with your app? This is where you can ask questions and find answers from a global community of your peers, app creators, and platform experts. Reference help documentation here.

Forum Posts

Format rules

Hello lads I have a sheet where I keep the course deadlines with 2 dates in the "Training date" column and the...

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies
I need dynamic currency symbol

Hi everyone, I have an app that I used to control the budgets of a business trip.In other words a person will ...

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies
The chart does not show the correct values

There seems to be a difference in the values ​​displayed in the chart and the values ​​in the source table.Tak...

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies
Valid If - NOT - OR

I am trying to check if some items are chosen from an EnumList and make the choices valid if.....So invalid if...

• 0 Likes
  • 6 Replies
Compare Text with List

I am so confused I have read about IF() IN() INDEX() SORT() and thought I had this figured out but I am comple...

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies
Sync - Desktop view

Hello everyone,I'm having a problem with the desktop version. When I fill in a form while synchronisation is i...

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies
Conditional Between Ref or Enum

Hi, I have a problem solving a formula to achieve the following functionality. In the "Movimientos" table, I h...

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies