Office Equipment Manager

This ‘Office Equipment Manager’ app is designed for an office or facility manager to help keep track of office equipment - it takes advantage of a few features:

• XY Custom Map Base Layer (an office floorplan)
  • Multi-step actions to change the status of items (thumbs up/down)
  • Notification workflows when items need to be repaired

https://www.appsheet.com/samples/Update-and-add-inspection-information-on-an-office-floor-plan-or-ma...

2 9 1,335
9 REPLIES 9

Hi @Peter
I received an email from AppSheet last week which looked like it utilised this app, and I’m super keen to understand how to use the xy point on a floorplan. But, it seems like the app is no longer available?

Hi @Peter
This app appears to have errors and is unable to be copied. Would it be possible for someone to fix it please?

It seems to get copied, but with an error. Perhaps just an action or workflow that cand be deleted when editing.

So I got an error after xopying it , at first open :

They I openet it in editor, and made zero changes , and then I reopened it and it worked just fine this time . Strange, but could work for you too

@OptimiX_XcrY
Thanks I did get it to copy eventually.

Peter

How do I make the pins circular and some bigger than others?

Hi @Martin_Hurtado please go to UX → Format Rules and add a Format Rule. Here you select the column with XY / LatLong / Address. Then you select an Icon and a color.

Still cant copy your app gives errors (cloning)

Top Labels in this Space