Office Hours: December 15th, 2020

Hi everyone!

Just a reminder that December 15th at 9am PST is the final Office Hours of the year. Registration is still taking place via the link below. Hope to see you all there!

0 5 552
5 REPLIES 5

Jon_Melo
Participant III

Thank you!

Hi Jennifer โ€ฆ Iโ€™m not sure if this is the proper place to post this, but I have some feedback from yesterdayโ€™s Office Hours. It seems to me that previous Office Hours were more focused and had better sample applications set up to demonstrate the subjects being discussed. This included the spreadsheet with sample data, along with a basic AppSheet application. To me, that was much more useful than yesterdayโ€™s in which we were told things like you kind of do this or that. I understand the challenges since youโ€™re probably deciding the subject matter of each Office Hours shortly before the session. But maybe you could pick the subject matter a couple of weeks ahead of time and have someone put together a sample app to demo ALL the things youโ€™ll be discussing.

Another thought is that there are links in each PowerPoint. But we canโ€™t click those links. Nor can we copy/paste them onto our PCs. Maybe they can be emailed out to the participants.

Thanks โ€ฆ Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your feedback- itโ€™s all valid. Yesterday we tested a different format based on feedback to focus on several of the most popular topics as we close out the year. Weโ€™ve learned over the years that there are two types of audiences- one is seeking answers to specific questions (like yesterdayโ€™s) the other type it the one that you mentioned. Itโ€™s a 50/50 split at the end of the day.

Next year there will be more changes to the webinar/office hours format with planning underway now. Please keep your feedback coming and weโ€™ll see what weโ€™re able to accommodate.

Ron_Mansolo
Participant IV

Oh No! I missed it. I never miss these.

Hi
Can we have the recording linked here โ€ฆ
could not attend the webinar
Thanks
@JCadence