Office Hours: October 20th, 2020

Thanks to everyone who joined us for this back to basics Office Hours covering QR and barcodes. Below are a few items e covered during our session:

App Creator Webinar series

Information regarding Google Workspace

Office Hours covering data design

Sample app referenced for barcodes
https://www.appsheet.com/samples/This-sample-app-includes-a-barcode-scanner-to-scan-QR-and-barcodes-for-grocery-inventory-?appGuidString=4d848dd4-6cb1-4110-8148-4fc5b519b4e0

Resource to generate your own barcodes

3 Likes

@JCadence I’ve signed up twice and still haven’t gotten the email with the link.

Hi, this is a little bit off topic.

I have talked to some more experienced creators they have recommended me of becoming a Partner as being a great way of helping others with AppSheet.

I was looking at the AppSheet Partners program requirements and it says this:

The question is :
Can I start Training at once while building the Optimal Web Presence and other Go-to Market Capabilities ?

Would I just need to register to begin training?

2 Likes

Hi all,
Thank you for the help on the ‘Office Hours’ demos… they’re a great resource

I’m just in the process of setting up barcodes for my stock items. I haven’t used barcodes before so I’m a complete novice on this subject. I have a quick question…

Can I make my existing ‘PartID’ (UNIQUEID()) codes scannable and use these or could this cause problems? It’s just that I already have all these setup & I thought that it would keep things simpler & consistent.

I just need the Barcodes to quickly scan & record the stock ‘Goods Out’ & ‘Goods In’. I would also like to scan the printed code on the actual item & see all the related details for that item.

I just want to use mobile phones for all the scanning

Thanks

Hi @JCadence.
I registered to the AppSheet Partners program, got an email with basic training which was completed.
What would be the next steps to become a Partner ?
Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @Eloy_Paredes_Henriqu!

Thanks so much for your interest in our Partner Program! Please keep an eye out for an email from our partner team. Due to high volume, response times are slower than normal.

3 Likes

Thanks @JCadence!
Really looking forward to it.

Love AppSheet!!
:smiley:

1 Like

Hi @JCadence .
Any updates regarding this question?
Please let me know.
Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: