Ok, this is a question about Reports. I am t...

Ok, this is a question about Reports.

I am trying to get a report on a table to be emailed to one of our employees once per week.

However, it is saying that the table is invalid and popping up with errors even though the table was working perfectly fine before.

I have no idea why itโ€™s invalid, and the explanation link provide no useable information.

Iโ€™m kind of at my wits end with this thing right now.

What should I be watching out for that would make the table invalid, and why would this not be an issue until I ask for a report on it?

As far as I can tell there is nothing wrong with the table, and as long as I donโ€™t request the report, Appsheet has no problem with the table either.

0 1 284
1 REPLY 1

@Miranda_Lubarsky

What error is AppSheet reporting?

You may wish to try the following: 1. Open your app in the Editor 2. Make some trivial change to your app 3. Click โ€œSave & verify dataโ€ 4. The workflow templates are only validated when you click โ€œSave & verify dataโ€. Doing this will reveal the error in your template, if any. If you only click โ€œSaveโ€ the workflow templates are not verified and you will not see any workflow template error.

Top Labels in this Space