Onboarding - 1. moving on to form after it 2. hiding for experienced users

I am displaying multiple slides of instructions in my. Onboarding form. I have two questions.

1. on the last slide the NEXT button is grayed out. Is there a way to call another form when that last slide is read? As of now, I instruct them to click the opening form in the bar at the bottom.

2. Is there a setting that will allow the user to not show the Onboarding view after the user is up to speed? Can I set it to not show after a certain number of openings by each user?

Another other tips for using the Onboarding view?

Thanks.
Lucinda

0 2 582
2 REPLIES 2

For this requirement, you may wish to consider following workaround. The workaround is based on number of days usage and not on โ€œnumber of app openingsโ€. Also this workaround will require a kind of user table wherein each userโ€™s USEREMAIL() and her/his onboarding date to the app is stored.

Then in the settings UX --> Options -->General -> Starting View , you may have an expression something like below

IF((TODAY()-10)> ANY(SELECT(Users[User Since],[Email]=USEREMAIL())),โ€œOther Viewโ€,โ€œOnboardingโ€)

Here [User Since] is date type column and [Email] is usersโ€™ emails column in Users table.

โ€œOnboardingโ€ is the onboarding view and โ€œOther Viewโ€ is the other default view that the expression will switch to after 10 days of userโ€™s onboarding date.

That is perfect. I had just added a USERS table so that was easy to do.

Thanks.

Top Labels in this Space