Onboarding View - after last slide

I am displaying multiple slides of instructions in my. Onboarding form. I have a question.

1. on the last slide the NEXT button is grayed out. Is there a way to call another form when that last slide is read? What is the user supposed to do?

Lucinda

0 6 440
6 REPLIES 6

Bahbus
Participant V

On the last page on Onboarding, the button is supposed to switch to โ€œDoneโ€. There should also be a little X near the top of the Onboarding view. If you donโ€™t see them then it sounds like you somehow still have the older version of the view. I would try switching the Onboarding view to something else, then changing it back, and then do a โ€œSave and Verifyโ€. See if that helps at all.

Thank you for your response. I even created a new form and set it to Onboarding and still I donโ€™t see the Done or the X. See my screen. The table this is based on is read only as it is only for display.

What else can I try?

@morgan, any thoughts?

I even created a new table and I still get the same as in the photo above.

Bahbus
Participant V

Yeah, something is waaay off because Onboarding should take up the whole screen, hiding the bottom menu and the header. Like so:

Dave got it correct in my bug post. I needed to make it be a REF or MENU, not a primary view which I was using for testing.

Thanks Dave and everyone. What a helpful community.

Top Labels in this Space