One Action/Workflow for multiple Tables? I wo...

One Action/Workflow for multiple Tables? I would like to make one Print function to work for whichever form I am currently view, is this possible? Currently I have to make an Action to increment a Column and then a Workflow to create a PDF when that Column changes. This is two functions that I have to setup for every Form that I create (there will be about 200 in total.) Is there a way to do this once and get it to work on whichever View I am looking at?

0 3 602
3 REPLIES 3

Hmm, it does not make sense to me; how do you expect a workflow to generate multiple PDF files that each are different, because their underlying Forms and tables have different column structure too; even if there was such a thing you would still have to create 200 template files for 200 PDF to be generated from!

@RezaRaoofi Youโ€™re correct, due to the template settings, I will have to create a different Workflow for each. Bummer, but makes sense. Would be nice if I could at least reuse the same action (to increment the column number), but I doubt that is possible since they are different tables.

Yea, you will just have to press Copy button, and if all tables have the same increment column name, you only need to change table name and save the copied action.

Top Labels in this Space