So I created a slice to to feed a calendar to show all of my employees that have time off. When I looked at the calendar I realized it was only showing a few days of entries. I contacted customer support, they asked me to see what it looked like in table view. Alas, only a few entries were in there. So I created a view using the parent table that had no filters to see how many records it was sending over. When I look at the table I only see records at 667 through 1612. I have 1800 records so around 800 of them are not showing up. I’m not sure what’s going on, has anyone seen anything like this?
Here’s a few things checked off
- I only have one key selected
- All keys are unique, and generated with uniqueid()
- I have removed all the security filters in my app
- My only required column is my key column
- This seems to be a problem across all my apps that share this sheet
- I’ve opened up the app outside of editor to see if the problem still exists, it is still limited.
I know that the test ability in the formula limits to a thousand records, so I’m wonder if this is somehow related.
Anyone have any ideas on what else I can look at?