Open a form after using LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW

I currently have this action and it works perfectly, I now need to open the form related to the field_detail
, I can’t seem to figure this out. when I navigate from one view to the other it gets me the correct customer, I just need to open the form thru the current action somehow. Thanks in advance

LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW(“FIELD_DETAIL”,
[MASTER ID] = [_THISROW].[MASTER ID])

0 14 296
14 REPLIES 14

You can this try this formula to open the form on that record

LINKTOROW(
	[Master ID],
	"NAME OF THE FORM"
)

I need to combine with the linktofilteredview, the form name is Field_Form and the column i need to match is the master id

Why?

Did you try the suggestion from @June_Corpuz?

These are two separate tables, I can’t get this last piece to work.

I don’t see how that matters.

Have you tried what @June_Corpuz suggested?

when I use the suggested it goes the the desired view/form, but its opens a new form instead of the customer being looked at in the other table, this is why i have the action to

Please post a screenshot of the complete LINKTOROW() expression you tried.

What is the key column of the FIELD table?

Perhaps not ideal, but worth a try:

LINKTOROW(
  ANY(
    FILTER(
      "Field",
      ([Master ID] = [_THISROW].[Master ID])
    )
  ),
  "Field_Form"
)

the master id never changes, store name could be slightly different in some occasions

Beautiful!

3X_b_3_b3b462f4f9b65997f8840457310df28ffa39d69a.png

LINKTOROW(
  [Store Name],
  "Field_Form"
)

Unless…

Then you should use the LINKTOROW() expression I gave before, with the ANY(FILTER(...)) component.

You are the man, that did it, LINKTOROW( [Store Name], “Field_Form”)
Should I make the master id a key column in the pivot paste table instead just to be on the safe side?

There can be only one key column. If you have references from other tables to the Field table, changing the key column will break those existing references. In an ideal world, though, both tables would probably use Master ID as their key columns, yes.

Top Labels in this Space