Option Data -> Tables - "View Source"button displaying same behavior as "View Data" button

For some reason, when I tap on the “View Source” option in the Data -> Tables pane for any table, it takes me to the same behavior as “View Data” option instead of taking to the back end data souce. This happens for apps where I am the app owner as well. “View Source” just displays the HTML view of the table data.

Is anyone else experiencing this? I logged out and logged in again to the editor ,but the behavior persists.

Solved Solved
2 13 740
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

We have found the reason and if everything goes well, fix is coming on Monday when we deploy again.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

@Suvrutt_Gurjar
I will check and get back to you.

Just checked and yes it seems to be working wrongly… at least from one account.

EDIT: Seems to be broken for all accounts.

@Suvrutt_Gurjar @Aleksi Yip broken here too.

Issue reported and we will check what is causing this. Thanks @Suvrutt_Gurjar

Thank you @Aleksi and @Lynn. Appreciate your help.

Me to same issue until now.

Yes. It is broken.

We have found the reason and if everything goes well, fix is coming on Monday when we deploy again.

Thank you @Aleksi for the update.

Hi @Aleksi,

Thank you. Today I checked just a while ago and the issue seems to have been resolved for me.

Hi @Daniel_Tanguay1: Please note. My testing showed the issue is resolved now. You may wish to recheck at your end.

Yes, same issue please fix I use all the time. Thanks.

I experiment the trouble too . Thanks for your answer
Etienne

It should be fixed already. If it doesn’t work for you, please try to refresh the browser.

Top Labels in this Space