Order Capture - ‘Add button’

Hi,

I have created an app from scratch based around the order capture example (so I could learn more about AppSheet). I have most of the features I need figured out except for for the ability to add an ‘order detail’ within the ‘order’ form as per below. I have looked at every inch of the app and simply cannot recreate this feature.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

Solved Solved
0 4 276
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Please try the following setting in the Order ID reference column in the Order Details table. alsoplease do take a look at associated description with that setting especially with delete.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Bahbus

Order Details should be List Ref to a child table.

Please try the following setting in the Order ID reference column in the Order Details table. alsoplease do take a look at associated description with that setting especially with delete.

Suvrutt… you are my saviour!

I knew I was missing something but just could not find it!.

Thanks again

Hi, 

I have the same issue, but the solution suggested above does not work. Ig you copy the “Order Capture How-to" template and regenerate the orders table, the ADD buttons is gone (even if I did not make any change).  

The "Is a part of?" tickbox is selected. Unticking, saving, re-ticking, saving does not help. Any ideas what else I can look at?

Thanks 

Top Labels in this Space