Ordered Flow Actions

Hello, I was hoping to use the Ordered Flow Action process based on the Webinar. My app has been in operation for sometime so how do I get those suggested to appear?

Thanks!

0 6 712
6 REPLIES 6

Iโ€™m checking on this. I think youโ€™re right though: because the apps predate the addition of this feature, itโ€™s not showing up.

Just confirming that we donโ€™t have a mechanism to enable this on older appsโ€ฆ

Thanks Ty. Hereโ€™s the thing, I have the ability to use the recommended order flow action on other tables but its not recommending the order flow on the table I need it for. I do have Enum fields in the table I need the flow on.

?

Hi Daisy,

Sorry itโ€™s not working for you!

The reason itโ€™s not showing isnโ€™t because your app predates the feature, but because our system tries not to give out suggestions to apps that have already made edits to a particular area. I guess the idea was that it doesnโ€™t want to give suggestions to people who already know their way around.

Weโ€™re working on a way to make all suggestions available at all times in the editor - look out for it in the future!

Got it. I was thinking it combined steps somehow and Iโ€™d certainly like to reduce steps whenever possible. Will keep an eye out.

Thanks

Please donโ€™t. Or give us the (reliable) option to turn off all suggestions.

Top Labels in this Space