Organize data by most recent date

Hei
Bronze 5
Bronze 5

How can I organize data by most recent date in these virtual columns?

Solved Solved
0 4 157
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Please look for system generated views in UX โ†’ Views.

Please enable the system generated views to show by selecting โ€œShow Systems Viewsโ€ option at the bottom of all views in UX - > Views

Typically you will find a view names Payments_Inline. That will is the related payments view.

or if you have created the view Payments, then please change that viewโ€™s settings. This Payments view could be your inline related payments view.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

There are two options to sort the data in a table format.

1. Dynamic: Tap on the column heading by which one needs to sort.

2. Configured: As per the image below. The default view will present by the configured sort column. User can override to sort it by any column by using method 1 described above,

Hei
Bronze 5
Bronze 5

Hello, thank you very much for your help, but what happens is that Related Payment does not appear in the UX, then I do not know where I can sort the data in a table format

Please look for system generated views in UX โ†’ Views.

Please enable the system generated views to show by selecting โ€œShow Systems Viewsโ€ option at the bottom of all views in UX - > Views

Typically you will find a view names Payments_Inline. That will is the related payments view.

or if you have created the view Payments, then please change that viewโ€™s settings. This Payments view could be your inline related payments view.

Hei
Bronze 5
Bronze 5

Thank you a lot, the solution was Payments_Inline, I would never have found it without your help, thank you for the patience.

Best regards,

Top Labels in this Space