Overlay action, dashboard view

Hello,
i have in UX>Options>Dashboard view: Show overlay action ON
In fact now i have the “add” (system generated) button in one table in my dashboard but if i click on it, i ll get redirected in a wrong form; not the same form if i use the same Add button form the original table view

0 6 928
6 REPLIES 6

I didn’t know they slipped that in!! I just turned it on for my numerous Dashboards and everything seems fine for me.

Is there anything unusual about your overlay actions? Any usage of CONTEXT() function?

I have a show if Context()=xxxtable and context()=xxxxdashboard, because i want to see this Add button only in that table and now i have added this dashboard with the same table, so i’d like to use the action directly from the dashboard.

I would test the usage of CONTEXT with dashboards. I found that they didn’t work like I thought when I was creating some interactive dashboards. It was a few months ago and I don’t remember the specifics of the issues i was having. If I get some time I’ll play and try to refresh my memory.

Let’s see the expression your using for the Show If as it is in AppSheet.

OR
(
Context(“view”)=Logistic,
Context(“View”)=Dashboard
)

It works as filter but from Dashboard i get redirect in a different form

Bahbus

You probably just need to create your own custom Add action that always does what you want it to.

Top Labels in this Space