Page Header and Section Header Bug

Hello-

I’ve encountered today a text alignment bug for page header (not in the screenshot) and section header. The words are aligned left and not centered. See screenshot below.

1 7 498
  • UX
7 REPLIES 7

Yes , I too noticed this bug today for Section headers. All section headers have shifted to left in the detail views as well as the form view.

I have informed about this internally. Thanks for this info.

Hi @June_Corpuz,

Thank you for sharing this. This left alignment is part of the expected changes that we’re slowly shipping as part of the App UI Refresh.

As part of wave one of these changes, which include Material colors, you will also notice the following changes:

• Onboarding view (left alignment, widescreen improvements)
  • About page (Material styling, left alignment)
  • Table view (stripes are gone, spacing changes)
  • Card views (wide screen handling improvements)

Again, thank you for reporting this. We will communicate more often on the specific changes as we’re shipping them in the post I shared above.

Maria

As Maria mentioned, we’ll be posting regular updates on what has changed and what is about to change in that thread so that you can be kept informed.

@Ewout_van_Zonneveld The overall UI you see is temporary, but some of the changes are here to stay. They tend to follow Material guidelines and benefit from research that led to these guidelines.

Oh dear!

Material Design isn’t ALWAYS the best for an already stable UI.

What about important things like making headers and footers work in workflow PDFs?

Annoying. Any outlook on the fix?

And what about the page counter in a form? Changed into bullets. Confusing with swiping through pages.

Top Labels in this Space