Payment via the app

I have created an app that allows users to post service and charge customers who are interested in it. Is there a way that allows users to make a payment? If not, is there any alternate to allows third party integration like Venmo or PayPal or any other service?

2 7 1,457
7 REPLIES 7

Hi, Iโ€™m afraid we donโ€™t have direct integration with payment services. Though you can create that if you connect your data source with the payment gateway. For doing that you would need to use for example scripting with Google Sheet.

If you are looking for an outside payment gateway where you can also receive a % of the fees. So if you have a stripe account you make zero profit on that. However, if you partner then there is a rev share involved.

Hi @Lady_Azure , thanks for your post. Do you have any links on more info regarding rev share? We also wanted to have services advertised on our marketplace app and have ability to take payment from other users for those services and collect a % as our revenue. But not sure how this can be done (if at all) via Appsheet?

Thanks in advance all!
Sy

hi, you can try to use automation solutions and I can help you, please write me private message and I will show you some ways

Hi there, can you share with me those automation solutions? Thank you

Hi Yury, I need to integrate google pay option in my app , could you guide me pls ?

@Yury_Pajmurzin can you should me a quick screen share on how payment looks? Would really love to use this and pay you to set it up

Top Labels in this Space