Pdf save button

when i push action button it should generate pdf file and start download including my product list and address row in my app , is any sample app like , plz help i am new in appsheet

0 18 7,378
18 REPLIES 18

Add an additional DateTime column (with a name โ€œPdfโ€) to your table. Then create an action button that will write a value into your โ€œPdfโ€ column with the expression NOW(). Finally add a condition rule to your Workflow like AND(ISNOTBLANK([Pdf]),[_THISROW_BEFORE].[Pdf]<>[_THISROW_AFTER].[Pdf])

there is tab Pdf or or 3 column ?

what should โ€œFile Folder Pathโ€ expression if i want to save to my phone local storage or downloads

not understand plz consider one sheet with xx coloumns โ€ฆplz step by step

Check this appโ€ฆ

not working need full information

Please check these articles how to work with Workflowsโ€ฆ

Iโ€™m afraid you canโ€™t save the file to your local storage.

waiting for a feature about it, thanks

problem solved by using third party api webhook able to save in local storage

@Shrikant_Nikam
Do you mind sharing the name of that 3rd party API with us also? It might be beneficial for other members as well. Thanks.

www.api2pdf.com this is i am using https://v2018.api2pdf.com/wkhtmltopdf/url?url= {Url} &apikey= {ApiKey} i searched lot for real time url to pdf but some sites not working and unstable so this is great api

Glad you were able to find a solution!

Pointer
Participant V

I want to download the main table and related table data pdf. Thank you.

jader_james
Participant IV

Waiting for a native feature

Hey, i need to make a button which save the view table (output ) as pdf, I cant find any solution, plz help.

HI @lakshsoni

You may find what you need here:

ok thanks i will try

Top Labels in this Space