PDF workflow

I have been trying to generate a pdf and send it to the email address specified by USEREMAIL(). But it has been so annoying that when I add tables in my pdf template the workflow does not work. When I donโ€™t add tables in my pdf the workflow works.

It has taken so much of my time. I have been trying different options like merging all tables into one but nothing has worked.

Would be grateful if anyone can help.
Thanks.

Solved Solved
0 8 194
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@khuslid
I just tried โ€œTESTโ€ and found an error.
Corrected the error, now the workflow is sending the required PDF.
Thanks for your help.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Hi @Muhammad_Hamadan
Could you please post screen shots of the template that works and the one that doesnโ€™t, thanks.

This template works. But when I tried to add more than one table in the template the workflow didnโ€™t work.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

What doesnโ€™t work? Sending to USEREMAIL()? Adding tables to your template? The workflow? What does โ€œadd tablesโ€ mean?

Workflow sends an email to the user whenever the user selects โ€˜Yesโ€™ for the โ€˜Generate PDFโ€™ field in the form.
The email contains a pdf of the form that is filled by the user.

โ€˜Doesnโ€™t workโ€™ means workflow does not send an email to the user and hence no pdf is received by the user.
Thanks.

From the app editor, make a trivial change to your app then Save & Verify Data:

3X_d_c_dc9318d8dfbcfb4fc6a326708fa235291ff4b6b4.png

The Verify Data part prompts the editor to check your template for errors. Does it report any? If so, please post a screenshot of the errors.

No errors reported on clicking โ€˜save & verify dataโ€™.

Have you tried โ€œTESTโ€ of the WF? (up in right corner of the WF)

@khuslid
I just tried โ€œTESTโ€ and found an error.
Corrected the error, now the workflow is sending the required PDF.
Thanks for your help.

Top Labels in this Space