Performance analyser

Not sure if this is just me. But in performance analyser I can only see the total sync time for each table. Whereas before I could see than plus each virtual column.

Solved Solved
1 13 305
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Steve

This seems to be working ok now

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

In my own applications I noticed that performance analyzer would only show virtual column time if it takes โ€˜longerโ€™ than some internal threshold. Not sure what Appsheet deems to be the threshold, but that is the only time I would see specific analysis as it pertains to VCs.

I wouldnโ€™t have thought that was an issue. Iโ€™m getting sync times in the 150 to 160 seconds range.

One other quirk is Iโ€™m not seeing any perfomance listings for sync I do via the App Definition

Yeah, at that kind of sync time I would expect the performance analyzer to show which VC(s) are causing the long sync times. That is exactly how I used it in the past when one of my apps took forever to load. Are you able to share a screenshot of the analyzer output?

Yeah, I would call this as another bug, I see the same recently.
More oddly, on some cases (unable to reproduce), i see the performance log where all the operation is 0 sec, which is definitely not true.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Escalated.

Any news on this @Steve after it was escalated?

Iโ€™m told this may have been fixed in todayโ€™s release. Can anyone confirm?

Hi @Steve

This seems to be working ok now

The 3 tick boxes seem to do nothing at all now either

Indeed . Not able to drill down to anywhere.

Same. of course I find that I have users randomly spiking to the 20 second sync times because I found this but I canโ€™t tell why

I wishโ€ฆ

I noticed this as well, thanks for reporting!

Top Labels in this Space