Performance analysis chart don't work

Austin
Participant V

Does anyone else have a working chart on their performance analyzer?

Solved Solved
0 20 672
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Alright I believe this bug should now be fixed. @Austin_Lambeth can you confirm whether you can now see sync data in the performance charts for your apps?

Regards,
Hughes

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20

TDhers
Participant V

@Austin_Lambeth Can you confirm the following

1. People were using your app during the time frame you specified
  2. Below the graph, the table contains some data that correspond to app sync
  3. If you add or edit a row in your app, does it show up in this chart?
  4. You see some logs related to app syncs in the Audit history

Thanks

Austin
Participant V
  1. Yes, we reach the 1000 audit log viewer limit about every 20 hrs and this is apparent over every performance chart over every time frame.
    2.Yes, I am currently trying to reduce our sync times so I am constantly hitting sync in my app.
  2. Yes, row adds, deletes, and edits show up in the chart
  3. Yes, I have been reviewing these logs heavily for the past few days.
    Addition:this has been the case where we do not see sync times in the performance analyzer for months. I believe I remember there was some global issue with this a while ago where sync times were always showing 0 in the logs and we just never saw the performance chart come back. That was during our first couple of apps so we didnโ€™t pay any attention to the chart.

Thanks
This is a bug and Iโ€™ve added it to our backlog.

Hmmm, I think that the information should be being correctly reported again now. Austin, can you confirm whether there is data for you for today at least? There is probably a gap with no data, but we recently fixed a bug that I hope will have fixed this.

Regards,
Hughes

Works again for me.

Austin
Participant V

Still does not work. Yes there are more syncs, the range is all of June so far, than just that one but I didnโ€™t wanna have to black all of those out too.

Austin
Participant V

Any updates on this? @TDhers

TDhers
Participant V

Thank you for the reminder Austin. Iโ€™ll follow up with @Arthur_Rallu right away to find out where this is at.

Austin
Participant V

Not urgent! Just curious

TDhers
Participant V

Still Itโ€™s been 7 days since our last exchange. Itโ€™s too long for us to get back to you. Iโ€™m tracking who is looking at it on our end now. @hugheshilton

TDhers
Participant V

Quick update. Hughes is out for now and itโ€™s been investigated . The data is there but for some reason itโ€™s not rendering. Weโ€™ll keep investigating until we figure out but I might not have an answer for you today or this week.

Austin
Participant V

Thatโ€™s fine. We just want to eventually be able to see a trend of performance as we add rows over a week. Donโ€™t wanna have to do my search, save results and then run an analysis workflow elsewhere on that file to get it.

Sorry for not replying on this for a while. Just letting you know we are actively looking into this issue trying to get it fixed. Thanks for your patience!

Regards,
Hughes

Alright I believe this bug should now be fixed. @Austin_Lambeth can you confirm whether you can now see sync data in the performance charts for your apps?

Regards,
Hughes

Austin
Participant V

3X_4_7_47e102d9077855de12489bccaccdaa92dc90106c.png
Never thought weโ€™d see our app sync time back on the performance graph
Thanks everyone!

Austin
Participant V

Quick question sorry

is this just because Iโ€™m searching over the course of 20 days or did we lose the log records for those days? Iโ€™m almost certain itโ€™s just because of the 20 days being odd because I have 3 records from the 7th and 1 from the 2nd.

As far as I know, no log records have been lost. This issue was around how we were retrieving the data. This window only returns 1000 records, so over 20 days, you may have reached that 1000 record limit so not all the data is showing up. Also, since the sync times are being rounded, they may be showing up as zero because the average of the few records you have on those days got rounded down to zero.

Austin
Participant V

Ah the old records are there. Weird how a handful of old records show up from much earlier. This app has never had a less than .5s sync lol

Top Labels in this Space