Photo link sending through WhatsApp is not working anymore

I have created a lot of apps for delivery companies. I have been using Appsheet for quite sometimes. There is something that is not working as per normal anymore.
Delivery app sending proof of delivery is the main thing in Delivery business. Currently i am sending the Proof Of Delivery (POD) using whatsapp or sms.

Below is the working link that i sent through whatsapp.

Hello Janet.

Your parcel is at the given address. Kindly click the link below for Proof Of Delivery.

ๆ‚จ็š„ๅŒ…่ฃนๅœจๆ‚จ็š„ๆŒ‡ๅฎšๅœฐๅ€๏ผŒ่ฏท้€š่ฟ‡ไปฅไธ‹้“พๆŽฅๆฅ็œ‹ไบค่ดง่ฏๆ˜Žใ€‚

https://www.appsheet.com/get/?i=YXBwTmFtZT1OZXdBZG1pbi0xODM4ODExJnRhYmxlTmFtZT1Kb2IlMjBEZXRhaWxzJmZp...

But now the photo link has been shorten and its not working anymore. Below is the sample for the link that not working.

Hello Janet.

Your parcel is at the given address. Kindly click the link below for Proof Of Delivery.

ๆ‚จ็š„ๅŒ…่ฃนๅœจๆ‚จ็š„ๆŒ‡ๅฎšๅœฐๅ€๏ผŒ่ฏท้€š่ฟ‡ไปฅไธ‹้“พๆŽฅๆฅ็œ‹ไบค่ดง่ฏๆ˜Žใ€‚

https://www.appsheet.com/image/getimageurl?appName=Admin-1838811

I need someone to help me solve this problem as some of my Premium Customers is affected with this problem. As you all need to know that POD is one of the important thing in Delivery companies as a proof of the delivery has been done.

Thanx in advance.

0 2 232
2 REPLIES 2

I have solved the problem with the help from @Bryan and the developers.

Previously the code i have been using is
CONCATENATE(โ€œShare on WhatsApp",
CONCATENATE("+65โ€,([Recipient Mobile]),"&text=",
CONCATENATE( โ€œHello โ€œ, ([Recipient Name]), โ€œ.โ€ , โ€œ%0Aโ€ ,โ€%0Aโ€ ,

โ€œYour parcel is at the given address. Kindly click the link below for Proof Of Delivery.โ€ , โ€œ%0Aโ€ , โ€œ%0Aโ€ ,
โ€œๆ‚จ็š„ๅŒ…่ฃนๅœจๆ‚จ็š„ๆŒ‡ๅฎšๅœฐๅ€๏ผŒ่ฏท้€š่ฟ‡ไปฅไธ‹้“พๆŽฅๆฅ็œ‹ไบค่ดง่ฏๆ˜Žใ€‚ โ€œ,โ€%0Aโ€ ,"%0A" , ([photo])
)))

But instead need to be changed to this

CONCATENATE(โ€œShare on WhatsApp",
CONCATENATE("+65โ€,([Recipient Mobile]),"&text=",
CONCATENATE( โ€œHello โ€œ, ([Recipient Name]), โ€œ.โ€ , โ€œ%0Aโ€ ,โ€%0Aโ€ ,

โ€œYour parcel is at the given address. Kindly click the link below for Proof Of Delivery.โ€ , โ€œ%0Aโ€ , โ€œ%0Aโ€ ,
โ€œๆ‚จ็š„ๅŒ…่ฃนๅœจๆ‚จ็š„ๆŒ‡ๅฎšๅœฐๅ€๏ผŒ่ฏท้€š่ฟ‡ไปฅไธ‹้“พๆŽฅๆฅ็œ‹ไบค่ดง่ฏๆ˜Žใ€‚ โ€œ,โ€%0Aโ€ ,"%0A" , EncodeURL(TEXT([photo]))
)))

Thanx @Bryan and the developers for the speedy reply.

Top Labels in this Space