Photos not showing in the report

I have created an app, that will export a list of defective items with photos included, with use of Workflow Rule > Task > Create a new file. However, the report generated did not show part of the photos (e.g. item O19) but the blue text and broken image icon instead.

If I click on the text, it will open a new tab and redirect to the exact image; so I do not think the image is corrupted. I tried again and the part of the images did show up, but not all of them.

Can someone please advise me what is going wrong and how do I fix it

1 7 274
7 REPLIES 7

Same issue here

Same issue here

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.

on the broken images, I see there is no extension at the end, .jpg, .png etcโ€ฆ

Same issue here

Hi everyone, I a trying to get this escalated as it is taking too long and also very poor for some of us who are using the Images and PICS in our reports. If everyone could let this thread know that this is really bad so we can get it escalated - this is taking tooo long for any real action. I am doing work with a Govt Dept and it has already caused some dissatisfaction with APPSHEET and they are looking to move to an alternative and quickly.

I sent email to the support team for help. At this stage, I am trying to divide the reports in different sections by setting constraints in the report template; as the number of rows is limited, the chance that getting this error is lower. Not a perfect solution, but this helps catching breath.

Top Labels in this Space