Play Store

So far I always made an app for personal use and for my work, rather as a learning and hobby.
Although appsheet tries to democratize the app, it is not so simple and I know many people who would not even want to try it, but they ask me to develop different app.
Therefore I intend to turn it into a job.
They ask me for an app to publish in the Play Store, so that anyone can download it and access their customer data.
Is it possible to make an app like this with appsheet?
What would be the costs?
Would it be the same as any other independent app, or should you also download appsheet?
Can it be monetized with advertising? Or charging in play store?
I did not find much information regarding public plans.
Thank you very much

0 3 523
3 REPLIES 3

@Alfredo_Pou
You can whitelabel an app and publish it in both Google Play and Apple Store. For this; you need to have either a Publisher Pro or a Pro (at least 10 licences required) account. You cannot monetize the app with use of live advertisments like in native apps but you can publish your app as a paid app in the Google Play or Apple Store. As per experience, I can say that publishing an app to Google Play is fairly easy, where publishing an app to Apple Store can sometimes be a pain in the back.

Before publishing the apps, you need to create a developer account with paying the below fees to the stores:

• Google Play: $25/yr
  • Apple Store: $90/yr

For further reading, I may advise digging down below pages:

Hello, Iยดve been following the step-by-step guide from this video to be able to deploy my App in the AppStore, but the video is 3 years old! For that reason step number 8 (testing in a device) is not doable anymore in iTunes (Mojava). Could you please tell me if there is updated information?

Hi @Tarabot,
Youโ€™re right, that document is not up to date.
Youโ€™ll need to use Xcode (or 3rd party application) to install the ipa on your device.
In Xcode you can do this by going to Window -> devices and simulators -> Select you device -> Click the plus under Installed apps.

Top Labels in this Space