Please help! Can not Sending Email to group mail

Gus1

I can not Sending Email to group mail but i can send it to individual email. and i already deployed

Please help me

1 20 640
20 REPLIES 20

What does โ€œgroup mailโ€ mean? Can you provide a screenshot of how you have it setup and what exactly you are doing?

I mean Group Email in Gmail

ooooooh. โ€œgroup emailโ€ means โ€œgroup emailโ€. Duh! Why didnโ€™t I think of that.

Do you mean you want to send an email to multiple people at once?

What is this [attendee_email] column type? What values are in it? What does the audit-log/automation-monitor show when this Bot runs?

The values in [attendee_email] is group email

and here is Audit log

This term is ambiguous. Is it one address that distributes to multiple recipients? Or multiple addresses?

it is one address that distributes to multiple recipients.

Thank you for the clarification. Unfortunately, I have no experience troubleshooting Automation, so I will have to defer to others to help further. Consider engaging support@appsheet.com for help.

Attn @prithpal @Dan_Bahir

Is the group email a real email account? Because if not, I believe even workflows did not work with those.

Attn @Sai

Hello,

If you havent already reached out to support, Can you please create a support ticket engaging the support. If you have already created one, please point me to it and I would love to help.

Thanks,

• Sai

Iโ€™ve been having a simillar problem but with Google Groups.
I have some group email address (some_group@company.com is an address that forwards the email to a group of users with an individual email address). Whenever I use a gruop email address my workflow wonยดt send the notification. The gruop mails are working just fine, I can send a regular email to the group address and it will forward ir to all the members of the group.

The same thing happens to me, only the mail is sent to the owner. I am doing it from where it is displayed in the photo.

is your app deployed?

I am the owner. I have just started using this platform and I find it amazing. I have been able to find many uses for it.

I didnโ€™t ask if you were the owner, I asked if your app was deployed.

Read up just a couple posts, Steveโ€™s linked thread.

It isnยดt deployed

As noted above, that is your problem.

HI! Hope you fixed this already.
If not, I used to have this problem, turned out to be a default restriction provided by GMail.
Contact your Goolge Workspace administrators and ask them if they cand set the group configuration to public (allow external users to make posts on the group).
Just know that this will only work for emails send to the group, it wonโ€™t work with notifications.

I was unaware of this. Thanks for mentioning it!

Top Labels in this Space