Please Help! Hi I need my sheets to auto fill on sync

hello

Hi I need my sheets to auto fill on sync
instead on only getting the info when I am editing and saving a form

I have this setup
using
ANY(SELECT(PM Permits[Url GoogleD], AND([Permit Date] = [_THISROW].[DATE],[PIC] = [_THISROW].[PIC],CONTAINS([Description of Works], [Asset]))))

its gets data from another table and places it when editing the form

but what I want it to do rather is to just go and auto fill the sheet instead of filling and saving the form to get
it to show up in the google sheets

I just want it to use this
ANY(SELECT(PM Permits[Url GoogleD], AND([Permit Date] = [_THISROW].[DATE],[PIC] = [_THISROW].[PIC],CONTAINS([Description of Works], [Asset]))))

to autofill on sync or something

Any ideas?

thanks in advanced

Solved Solved
0 4 206
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

A form can only record a single row of data, cannot auto-fill data across several rows. If you want to record multiple rows of data, you need to use a webhook workflow with preset AppSheet API :: Add row and in your JSON payload you need to use a <<Start>><<End>> expression which should loop around a set of records defined by the key column value.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

see its only saves these when save the form

Iโ€™m afraid we canโ€™t follow you. What do you mean with auto-fill?? Besides ANY(SELECT(โ€ฆ)) expression selects only the first item in a list.

its only saving the data to the sheet when I save the form, I want to prepopulate the column rather than saving the form to get it to save to the sheet

does this make sense sorry I am trying to be clear as a can

A form can only record a single row of data, cannot auto-fill data across several rows. If you want to record multiple rows of data, you need to use a webhook workflow with preset AppSheet API :: Add row and in your JSON payload you need to use a <<Start>><<End>> expression which should loop around a set of records defined by the key column value.

Top Labels in this Space