Hello! I will try to explain my situation as best I can…
Table 1: Master Store List
- Contains list of stores, with [#], [Name]
- Contains 1 column called [Store Visit History]
- Contains 1 column called [Name/Date/Comments]
Table 2: Daily Report
- When “Master Store List” row is edited, “Name/Date/Comments” section resets on edit, so you can type in a new entry
- When saved, a row is added to this table containing the [#], [Name], [Date], and details from [Name/Date/Comments]
- The [Name/Date/Comments] details would be entered into the [Visit Details] automatically
Goal: Have (Master Store List[Store Visit History]) reflect a list of comments made only for that store, pulling the different rows from the “Daily Report” table. It would be a list of [Visit Details] of the different rows that have the same # and Name as the store list, but compiled into one column.
Details: I would love if there could be a blank line between each entry, and if they could be sorted by the [Date] column of Daily Report, with the newest visits shown at the top, and the oldest visits shown at the bottom.
I would assume the best way to do this is to use a virtual column, and have the formula as the app formula, but my struggle is how to write the formula. I know workflow templates have the Start: function.
Any and all help with this would be appreciated x1000. Thank you!