Please make tutorial behivior action share app to

Hi AppSheet Communitty

Im Hasan from Indonesia
I was trying to make a navigation share (Include text) to app on the menu “behivor” --> “Action” that is on the choice of applications on the phone, but I failed to open all the application options on my phone, I beg help and solutions, video link ( https://mannfc88-my.sharepoint.com/:v:/g/personal/bff1857_my365office_net/Ee9JD8Lg1M5MhMuTfgssRAwBmr... ) failed me

Thank your support

0 11 459
11 REPLIES 11

Hello @Hasan.ashenk.

I’m not sure if the current system of actions is capable of doing what you want. If I’m interpreting your video correctly:

• you want the ability to share the details of a record with another app.

There was an older mechanism for sharing, which never really worked and seems like it’s being depreciated now, you can access it by turning off:
3X_d_8_d8475604576a6c87b878d76edd374c4170630583.png

Hi @MultiTech_Visions

Thank you, But if I use that feature I can only open via install application, if I use via open browser (chrome mobile) feature it automatically redirects to email only

and all the data that I hide is seen also when I share to the application of mobile phones such as whatsapp and others

@Hasan.ashenk you can see why it’s being depreciated.

Hi @MultiTech_Visions I’ve done it, but I have a problem retrieving text to share to WhatsApp, I’ve tried using the formula “LIST(SELECT()” to retrieve the text data, but I failed, please help to find the list formula based on the request code, which gives yellow color on the capture display is the data I want to list to share, Thanks before

Hi @MultiTech_Visions please help, thanks

Sorry about that @Hasan.ashenk, I thought you had this figured out. When you sent the screenshots of data being selected from the app and being sent to WhataApp, I thought you had it.

I think what you need to do instead of a SELECT() is to just enter the column you want

concatenate(
“https…”,
EncodeURL([Request Code])
)

Dear @MultiTech_Visions sorry, I’ve tried the advice you gave but what I want is still not working, can you make a tutorial how to do it, thank you very much!

Screenshot_2020-12-27-08-58-23-18|236x500

if you can, make a text data retrieval tutorial just like the share button default Appsheet, it will really help me solve my problem, thank you

Seems it’s already been done; twice in fact.

yes sir, I want to get the text on the link view that appears, after I click the share button that I created via behivor -> share action

Top Labels in this Space