Possible bug: cache offline content VS security filter

jader_james
Participant IV

I have one table of event and one table of photos(1-N)…
My photos are stored in a s3 bucket…my events have a life cycle with status, when the status is finalized, I don’t want to catch data on server about events or photos…

I had cache offline content for all my data and for all tables relationed with event ( event have some 1-N tables related: photos, objects, guns, victims, etc)…I have changed to NOT cache offline content + delete security filter and this solve the problem, but it was only a immediately solution: what was happening:

When I create one register: fill the fields and take 20 photos, and I can see all the photos in my app, all ok…when I press sync, observed a intermittent behavior with photos: some of them was ok and some of them had desappeared (deleted)…when I see my SQL RDS database I can see 20 inserts in photo but some with url filled with “”. The photos are not stored in s3 bucket and I have had some rework reinserting all the photos taken during a occurrence catching from my file explorer on Android Galaxy note 8…

My security filter for photo is (photo have a fk_event field that points to event table):
in ( [fk_event], event[id_event] )

…when press sync I think that the security filter eliminates the photos before send all of them to server and I have Lost some…

OBS: I have tried security filter with: NOT(IN( [fk_event] , SELECT (event[id_event], [fk_status] = “finalized” ) ) ) and the security filter have a strange behavior with “not in expression”.

0 2 311
2 REPLIES 2

Where are you storing the physical images? Google Drive, with the relational DB or elsewhere?

If with the DB, there are some things to take into account discussed in this article. Just in case you were not aware.

jader_james
Participant IV

Images are stored in a S3 bucket, the data are stored in a SQL database, the url is filled with “” in Amazon RDS in a intermittent way…caused by the security filter that in my vision I can’t see any error in my expression used in security filter

Top Labels in this Space