Possible to group and collapse/expand data to

Possible to group and collapse/expand data to view it or close it when you don’t?

For example: On the detail_view of a table, is there a way to group and collapse data so a user can choose what content they want to see?

6 10 1,838
10 REPLIES 10

Not just yet. It is on our roadmap.

Another vote for this.

Is this still on the roadmap? It is coming up to 6 years at this point.

Another Vote on top of the Votes. This will help make some inventory apps feasible as well. Click on category, ave some sub category’s, than click on of those, and see the items,

Could make allot of ideas I have become allot more feasible and user friendly.

I’m glad to hear from @praveen that this is on the road map. I know that decisions about how much priority to give individual improvements can be influenced by votes for feature requests so I’d like to encourage @Jonathan_S, @Scott_Hall, @Luis_Deniz and anyone else who may see this to vote for the feature request I have made if you have not already done so:

I vote for this. Would be a great functionalily

Another vote here, collapsible inline views and action menus would be incredible.

If we could have inline Detail views as ‘child’ views within a ‘parent’ Detail view, this could behave somewhat like a dropdown, because you could have inline enum buttons filtering the slice controlling the parent view. Accordingly, you could control what inline views are being shown in the ‘parent’ Detail view and this would be close to a collapse/expand behavior. Alternatively, enabling enum buttons in any other view would also achieve this end.

One more Vote… really helpful with large dataset

I vote for this - July 31st 2021

Top Labels in this Space