Possible to reduce line-spacing, esp for Quick Edit _Detail View

Is it possible to reduce line spacing for my Meetings Slice_Detail View set to Quick Edit? I’m mainly talking about the space between Rows. I have 22 Roles that I must scroll through to find & change Roles, see screenshot below. I am wanting to speed up/make more efficient this scrolling process. It looks like there is currently a full cm between Roles/Lines. It would be swell if this could be cut in half. It would be even better to also have a reduced size on all of these Rows themselves by maybe 25%. Somewhere between a Table & Deck sized Row.
**EDITED: Yes, using the amazing Search really does make all of this scrolling unnecessary. Type the first 2-3 characters of a Name and the 45 Members Table is instantly culled to just 3, 2, or 1 choice, SO SWEET! TY AS!! Still, even a little reduction of this “empty space”, especially in the kind of View screenshot that I posted here, would be appreciated and useful. TYTY!
Thank you!

Status Open
2 3 451
3 Comments
Aleksi
Staff

This sounds more like a feature request, correct?

Stephen_Mattiso
Participant V

Yes, I suppose it does. What I was thinking as I was typing, just didn’t know if I should take it that far, esp right after my Close App request. Haha, TY!

Status changed to: Open
Pratyusha
Community Manager
Community Manager