Possible to save attachments in OneDrive data source when app owner is Gmail?

I know you can connect multiple data sources and use sheets from different providers, but what about mixing up the attachment archive folder?

The Workflow/Report attachment path is relative to the default app folder, so you can only work within that root directory.
Screen Shot 2020-03-04 at 7.45.44 AM

And the app’s default app folder seems to also be limited to the data source that app owner uses to log in.
Screen Shot 2020-03-04 at 7.47.28 AM

My app owner logs in with Gmail, but I want to save attachments in a OneDrive folder. The OneDrive account has been added as a data source, but it seems that feature is limited to where sheets and email templates are stored-- but not the actual PDFs produced by the templates!
Screen Shot 2020-03-04 at 7.49.57 AM

Does anyone know if this is possible using native AppSheet features? I have some other ideas involving GAS, Microsoft Flow or Zappier. Just want to make sure I’m not missing some built-in way to do this in AppSheet.

@Aleksi, @Steve, @LeventK, @MultiTech_Visions, @Fabian, any ideas?

Unfortunately that’s correct, you can save files only to your main data source at this moment.

1 Like

Bummer. Thanks for confirming, though.

I think I’m just going to cc an Office365 email and use MS Flow to save attachments to OneDrive.

2 Likes

Hi Aleksi
Apologies if this is the wrong train to comment like this on, please feel free to redirect where applicable.
I have an app based on SmartSheet data. I have my word templates in Google Drive and the attachments generated by reports from these templates are saved nicely in the Google Drive folder.
My company is moving away from Google Drive and onto One Drive.
I’ve tried to set up the same send and archive routines using OneDrive and it’s not working. The emails are being sent, but not saved.
How do I set that up properly? Are there and ‘gotchas’ for OneDrive that isn’t there for Google Drive?
Many thanks
Martina

It sounds your main account is still Google, correct?