Possible to send messages to my App Users?

Newbie to this.

Is it also possible to send messages to all my App Users?
Either by email, or as a message… we all know from other apps, like the messenger, or whatsapp, etc.

Like a Broadcast, or news info. So I can reach all my subscribers?

Thanks a lot!

0 4 1,052
4 REPLIES 4

Yes. You can via Users -> Broadcast Notifications. This will pop up on everyones phone/tablet. Not sure about PCs

Asside from that, so long as you have all the required emailed stored in the spreadsheet somewhere you can email those as well.

Appsheet does support SMS too.

Simon@1minManager.com

Hmm… that’s cool.

Soo… all I need is an App for my subscribers, so I can reach them for new tutorials.

• Can the app be downloaded only from Google Play and the Apple Store?
  • Is it also possible to download and install an app from a website?

That means, whenever someone has installed the app… I can send them push notifications, SMS messages and emails?

And I don’t need any third-party connection, plugin, provider, call it what you want?

Is there already a template I could use, just for that purpose?

The most important feature for me is the possibility to reach them using push notifications, sms and email. But I really wonder how this works.

Is there a web-based user interface I can use to send messages?

can the app be downloaded only from Google Play and the Apple Store?
Yes you can do that. But in my case the whole thing with Apple took over half a day to sort, any you’ll need at least an Apple PC/ Laptop and a iPhone or iPad

Is it also possible to download and install an app from a website?
I don’t think thats possible

That means, whenever someone has installed the app… I can send them push notifications, SMS messages and emails?
For push notifications yes. For SMS an emails, the app can send these regardless of whether that person is an app user or not. The App just needs to have their SMS number and/or email address

And I don’t need any third-party connection, plugin, provider, call it what you want?
Push notifications = No. The App can do that itself
Emails = No. The App can do that itself
SMS = Yes. Appsheet has an integration with Twilio. But I’ve found that SMSBroadcast.co.uk works great via a workflow

Is there already a template I could use, just for that purpose?
I doubt there is one thats perfect for what you need. My suggestion for Appsheet newbs is always to get an Appsheet Dev to do 2-3 hours of workng getting a app roughed out. Then you can pick through what they’ve done to understand it. You can then start making minor mods yourself. I can do this for you if you want. But in the intersts of fairness also checkout @MultiTech_Visions and @Bellave_Jayaram who are both good too.

Is there a web-based user interface I can use to send messages?
When you create an App it give you the option to use is via a Google App, Apple App or browser interface

Hope this all helps

Simon@1minManager.com

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Top Labels in this Space