It’s been a while since I asked for this feature but I am trying to achieve this functionality in an app:
- An action button is pressed
- A POST is sent to an endpoint with a payload
- HTML is returned and is displayed in the app
I know I can do a GET in step 2 but there is a need for POST as well as the payload may be quite large.
It doesn’t look like it is possible yet. I know there is a feature being worked on to enable iframes as views. However, details are sketchy and I have several questions regarding this.
- Will iframes be supported in Dashboards?
- Will it be possible to have actions defined for any table that are triggered by some condition which can do a POST to an endpoint and trigger an iframe refresh?
If needed, I can add this to the Feature Request category.
I would greatly appreciate it if you can please update me on these or direct the questions to the appropriate people in the team so that they can respond to the community.
Thanks in advance,