Prediction initial value is no longer being set

Hello everyone,

Before I start explaining, please note that this method used to work until recently.

I have a app where I can record transactions.
In this app the user must enter the transaction description (of the transaction entry and must also set the transaction flow type (e.g. expenses), the primary transaction category (e.g. food expenses) and the secondary transaction category (e.g. groceries).

To make this easier for the user, I entered the following formula in the suggested values of the transaction description column (text column): SORT(Transaction_Entries[Transaction Description:]).

I also created the following three predictive models:

Transaction flow type prediction
This model uses the transaction description column to predict the transaction flow type column.

Primary transaction category prediction
This model uses the transaction description column and the transaction flow type column to predict the primary transaction category column.

Secondary transaction category prediction
This model uses the transaction description column, the transaction flow type column and the primary transaction category column to predict the secondary transaction category column.

As mentioned before, this used to work until recently.

Now everytime I make a new transaction entry, none of the columns show the predicted results.

Is this a known bug?

Thanks in advance.

0 4 379
4 REPLIES 4

@tony Any thoughts?

tony1

@Guillermo_Perez Will you send an email to support@appsheet.com and cc tony@appsheet.com? Iโ€™m happy to take a look, this should be working. Just include the name of the app and the relevant table/model.

@Guillermo_Perez Hi, is there any update on this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Hi @weixuan,

I had sent a email to appsheet support and they did investigate for a while but it seems they have given up.

Unfortunately I have not heard back in a long while.

Top Labels in this Space