Preview As - deleting pre-populated user list

I need to delete users from the pre-populated list of users I had previously entered in the Preview As box. How can I do that?

Solved Solved
0 7 192
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks for going the extra step to try to find a fix. I appreciate it. Iโ€™ll post back.

update: @Steve for the win.
Step 1 - For example, click in the โ€œUsernameโ€ field/input box and press the down arrow (this will bring up a list of remembered โ€œusernameโ€ auto-fill entries)

Step 2 - Use the down arrow key to highlight the username (auto-fill entry) you want to delete

Step 3 - Shift + Fn + Delete (backspace) on Mac

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Steve
Participant V

3X_7_0_70bc16716c5e557ce381d87f7c693d76f186f47e.png

Can you just highlight an entry and press Delete? If not, I have no other suggestions.

Nope.

I think this is a function of the browser. There is an option in Chrome to clear auto-fill data that might work.

https://store.hp.com/us/en/tech-takes/how-to-delete-autofill-chrome

Thanks for going the extra step to try to find a fix. I appreciate it. Iโ€™ll post back.

update: @Steve for the win.
Step 1 - For example, click in the โ€œUsernameโ€ field/input box and press the down arrow (this will bring up a list of remembered โ€œusernameโ€ auto-fill entries)

Step 2 - Use the down arrow key to highlight the username (auto-fill entry) you want to delete

Step 3 - Shift + Fn + Delete (backspace) on Mac

Top Labels in this Space