Pro Plan Pricing

Hi.
I’ve deployed my App which currently only two people are given access. The App is telling me I need a Pro Plan, I have added two licenses and thats all I need. But I am prompted by the app telling me I need 10 licenses. Why can’t I just have 2 as I need to build up the user list gradually. $100 per month is outside of my budget.

Thanks

Solved Solved
0 11 410
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks William. It’s all sorted now, I untoggled the Whitelabel and I now have the best plan which I wanted from the start. I should have looked closer.

Kind Regards

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Jonathan_S
Participant V

Did you white label it?

Hi.
I didn’t white label it but this shows on my account page:

I have the Same problem before.
Refer to Steve’s Post Above.

Thanks Jonathon.
I am waiting for a response from the email.

Thanks for the assistance.
Regards

Do we know how long it takes for support to get in touch? I’ve not heard anything back yet.

Cheers

Support typically responds same day, I believe. Sales isn’t quite as responsive. I’ve poked Sales internally; hopefully that’ll get you a response.

Thanks Steve

I just noticed my app WAS marked as whitelabel…

Steve
Participant V

Please contact sales@appsheet.com for help with this.

Hi Dave,

Since you weren’t intending to set up a white label app, this would be a question for support. I see that one of our support staff has already responded to your email! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks William. It’s all sorted now, I untoggled the Whitelabel and I now have the best plan which I wanted from the start. I should have looked closer.

Kind Regards

Top Labels in this Space