Problem with deep Link zu other table

bouhme

Dear community, I am new member in app sheet and not so good in english. I hope you will understand my Question. If not i´m sorry for that.
I want to create a app for Managing orders. i have a table with order informations and Services, called “Auftrag” and a table with material, called Materialien.
To connect them i make a Action in behavior with Deep Link. Called : linktorow (“Auftrags Nr”, “Materalien_Form”) . “Auftrags Nr” is my key column in table Auftrag und a REF column in tabel Materialien. If I trigger the aktion button from Auftrag_Form the app go to Material_Form . I see all the materials I can choose but not the “Auftrags Nr” field. When i try to save the choosen material i got a error massage “key field Auftrags Nr is requierd”
Can you please give me a hint what I doing wrong.
Thangs a lot

0 9 628
9 REPLIES 9

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Despite the doc, the first argument to LINKTOROW() should be an expression that evaluates to the key column value of the row you want to link to.

Try this instead:

linktorow ([Auftrags Nr], “Materalien_Form”)

I’ve updated the doc for LINKTOROW() to corrext the error.

bouhme

thank you for your tip. Unfortunately, that does not work for me. Before my entry change to the row of the other table but i can´t save the row. Now something happend when I tap the link but the display show nothing to me. No idea where I am then
Something seem to be wrong in the basics of my tables. When I want to change from speziall row in table A to a spezial row of table B to edit, both table must have the same column? Must both are a key column or is it enough to have the same name?
By the sample app “capture order” there is a button “ADD” under point 7 “order details” that does what I want but I do not know how and where to make the entry. Is that a linktorow aktion entry? Or is that wrong?

thanks for help

@bouhme
Verwenden Sie ein Schnitte mit Ihrer Auftrags tabelle? Wenn ja, müssen Sie möglicherweise Ihren REF_ROWS-Ausdruck leicht ändern, um ihn an Ihr Slice anzupassen. Bitte überprüfen Sie meine Beispiel-App, indem Sie einfach auf den Startbildschirm auf Ihren Namen klicken. Sie können diese App aus meinem Portfolio kopieren > https://www.appsheet.com/portfolio/245151

bouhme

Danke für die Antwort. Mit dem Begriff “Schnitte” kann ich leider nichts anfangen. Unter Slice habe ich nur eine Tabelle gefiltert. Der Eintrag funktioniert . Leider aber nicht die Funktion in eine andere Tabelle zu wechseln wo ich alle verwendete Materialien für jeden einzelnen Auftrag speichern will.

Gruß bouhme

@bouhme
Haben Sie meine Beispiel-App überprüft? Beim Erstellen eines Jobdatensatzes können Sie alle verwendeten Materialien mit der Schaltfläche “Neu” hinzufügen, wodurch Sie das Material Form erhalten. Bitte entschuldigen Sie mich, wenn ich etwas falsch geschrieben habe, da mein technisches Deutsch nicht so gut ist.

Oh sorry. Because you answered in german I thought you are native german speaker. No problem my english is worse. Now it´s to late for me to test your app I´m to tired sorry, but I will try it later the day.

thanks a lot

Ja es sieht ungefähr so aus wie ich mir das gedacht hatte. Wenn ich mir die Strucktur ansehe, bekomme ich aber ganz viele Tabellen angezeigt. Das verwirrt mich ein wenig. Ich denke mal die App Community Samples hat nur 2 Tabellen. Oder hat sie mehr? Wo findet man eigentlich eine Anleitung wie man solche Funktionen wie “linktoform” mit den ganzen Argumenten füllt ?

Gruß bouhme

Hi @bouhme
If you had taken a copy of my sample app, surely it may contain a lot of tables and views related with the queries in the community. However you can check Auftrag & Materialien tables, Add Material behavior action under Auftrag table.

Top Labels in this Space