Problème importation pdf avec la fonction input()

Impossible d’importer un pdf avec la fonction input().
Ce problème est présent dans la version mobile uniquement.
Dans la version web cela fonctionne.

Une idée ?
merci.

0 11 193
11 REPLIES 11

I don’t think I understand quite what you’re doing. Are you using the new INPUT() function (as described here)? How are you using that to upload PDFs?

J’utilise la nouvelle fonction input() pour télécharger un Pdf.

Could you post a screenshot of the expression itself, and of the configuration of the app component (action, bot, view, slice, etc.) in which the expression is used?

I believe this:

3X_b_f_bf22e17d4a14790b8dce2e11959edb0192f47406.png

Should instead be:

INPUT("Relevé de compte", "")

In other words, remove the extra spaces and the square brackets ([ and ]) around Relevé de compte within the quotes.

Beyond that… I have no experience using INPUT(). It’s a brand new feature, and I’m not at all sure it works as you are trying to use it. It may, but I’ve not tried it, so I can’t speak from experience.

Ok j’ai modifié mais le résultat est le même.
Pour rappel … Tout marche bien sur la version web.

Merci de votre aide…je vais attendre avec impatience l’évolution de cette fonction.

Merci encore.

I’m afraid I have no explanation for this behavior.

@praveen, do you have any insight?

Désolé… j’espère que ça va vous aider à comprendre…je suis qu’un simple utilisateur…

Bonjour @Gaelle_Laurent_C

I think you are hoping to get an input that lets you choose a File. I don’t think we support this yet. But in any case, this looks like a Form which takes three related inputs from the user and saves it. Maybe you can use a Form?

Top Labels in this Space