Production material app

R41Z0R

Hello, I hope the question hasn’t been asked already, because I can’t find it.

I want to create an app where I manage products and each product is based of XYZ different production material, for example:

A chair needs 4 wood planks
40 screws
etc.

So I have a table with the final product and a table with production material, so I am I able to set a quantity in the reference?

Solved Solved
0 3 229
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hmm… I would use two tables to perform this action.

Table 1 is your standard tablet that lists all of your products and the materials to make them, have a key for each product

Table 2 is the production record. User could select what they want to build, and quantity. The table name / key would be used to reference back to table 1 and fill in you other columns for materials. I’d also put a new key in this table to act as an order number.

If you want data off of the table I’d probably create slices to do the work.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

R41Z0R

Unfortunately I can’t find a good example that provides my needs

Hmm… I would use two tables to perform this action.

Table 1 is your standard tablet that lists all of your products and the materials to make them, have a key for each product

Table 2 is the production record. User could select what they want to build, and quantity. The table name / key would be used to reference back to table 1 and fill in you other columns for materials. I’d also put a new key in this table to act as an order number.

If you want data off of the table I’d probably create slices to do the work.

Top Labels in this Space