Public app, how to make money?

Is there any way how to make money back for paying a public app ?

Can I have a donation button in my app ? Link to paypal or credit card, if this an only way :D?

Solved Solved
0 4 689
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

You can have a link to anything you want, but AppSheet itself provides no way to collect payment: youโ€™ll have to link to an external site to collect payment.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

You can have a link to anything you want, but AppSheet itself provides no way to collect payment: youโ€™ll have to link to an external site to collect payment.

เค†เคช เคœเฅ‹ เค•เฅเค› เคญเฅ€ เคšเคพเคนเคคเฅ‡ เคนเฅˆเค‚ เค‰เคธเค•เฅ‡ เคฒเคฟเค เค†เคชเค•เฅ‡ เคชเคพเคธ เคเค• เคฒเคฟเค‚เค• เคนเฅ‹ เคธเค•เคคเคพ เคนเฅˆ, เคฒเฅ‡เค•เคฟเคจ เคเคชเคถเฅ€เคŸ เคธเฅเคตเคฏเค‚ เคญเฅเค—เคคเคพเคจ เคเค•เคคเฅเคฐ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เค•เคพ เค•เฅ‹เคˆ เคคเคฐเฅ€เค•เคพ เคจเคนเฅ€เค‚ เคชเฅเคฐเคฆเคพเคจ เค•เคฐเคคเคพ เคนเฅˆ: เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคญเฅเค—เคคเคพเคจ เคเค•เคคเฅเคฐ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เค•เฅ‡ เคฒเคฟเค เค•เคฟเคธเฅ€ เคฌเคพเคนเคฐเฅ€ เคธเคพเค‡เคŸ เคธเฅ‡ เคฒเคฟเค‚เค• เค•เคฐเคจเคพ เคนเฅ‹เค—เคพเฅค

That's right, you will have to refer to external sources in order to receive payment, since the site itself does not use any payment systems. It can be anything, I hope that I can even pay with orders from the stock markets. Such a thing is possible on this site, I hope? After all, I have been using a website for a long time, with the help of which I trade on the foreign exchange market using a special fx economic calendar. Do you think he helps me? YES, of course! Have you ever used it? A question for those who trade.

There are a lot of ways to earn money on the Internet. But I chose the path of trading cryptocurrencies. This earnings option is based on conducting financial transactions with cryptocurrency on the principle of "buy cheaper, sell more expensive". As a rule, the time period between the purchase of a digital currency and its sale lasts from a couple of seconds to several hours, so trading is based on technical analysis. Trading is considered a high-risk way of investing for novice investors. High volatility of coins affects profitability. Cases of complete loss of financial capital are not uncommon. However, in a period without strong price fluctuations, you can get up to 30% profit and above. You can do this using the fx economic calendar.

Top Labels in this Space