Public App using Appsheet Pro

FatLou

I have a Pro account. Can I create a public app using my pro account by NOT requiring user sign in/ Allow all users?

Or do I have to have a Publisher Pro Account to create a public app. I cannot find any clear documentation on the requirements. It seems that if I remove all sign in requirements the app would become public but I am unsure.

Also, I imagine I can white label public apps, is that true?

Cheers

0 5 189
5 REPLIES 5

You need different appsheet accounts, one for pro plan, and other for publisher pro. Meaning you may need to create free / new google account to achieve that.

I can not use the same email address for both accounts?

Also, What is the point of being able to not Require User sign in and acknowledging that the app data is public in the PRO plan?

No

OK but that is my dev/business account I have extra storage I pay for etc on that specific google account. Seems odd, perhaps that may be a feature request to be able to switch between different account type using the same email address

The app editor does not change to provide different options based on your subscription plan. Everyone has access to all app features while testing.

The point is to allow anyone to create a secure app or public app with the same editor. When you run the deployment test, the editor will tell you which plan is required based on the settings you have selected.

Top Labels in this Space