Public apps

Rui
Participant I

Hi,

can anyone here indicate a successful example of a public app made with appsheet´s platform?

Thanks

0 5 220
5 REPLIES 5

LeventK
Participant V

The word successful is a relative noun. Successful in what/which aspect? There are a lot of public apps even published in the stores. So provided you can clarify your query, it will be better for helping.

Levent, the word successful is an adjective but that doesn´t matter… unfortunately i don´t speak english very well and maybe i didn´t make myself clear.

I believe there are a lot of public apps published in the stores but quantity is not an important aspect to me. I was trying to know if there is any public app made with appsheet that has become popular?

Appsheet´s platform is undoubtedly powerful to create apps for businesses/companies but since i´m trying to develop a public app I was seeking some inspiration.

To be clear, these are among AppSheet’s target markets. Direct-to-consumer apps (“public apps”, I suppose) really aren’t. Keep in mind, too, that AppSheet has no support for embedded ads, so there’s no way to monetize the use of your app; you’d have to make your money some other way.

@Rui I believe I have the full command of English to know the difference between a “noun” and an “adjective”. As you haven’t explicitly specified “what kinda” public app example are you looking for, then the word “successful” becomes an unqualified noun. Provided you had said:
“Can anyone indicate a successful example of a B2B public app…” then the word “successful” becomes an adjective. Just a sweet reminder.

Rui
Participant I

Thanks Steve.

Top Labels in this Space