Query Regarding SUM()

Please explain how to Sum “Total Payable” Selected Field as per image provided.

0 6 297
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @tsg_despatch,

Would that not be something like;

Sum(
Select(
PAYMENT DUE REPORT[Total Payable],
[Checkbox column],TRUE
))

@Chris_Jeal This is not working, My purpose to total the Checked DC No field & Total “Total Payable” Field and store the Total in another table

If you want to see the sum of those four selected records in that view, I’m afraid that’s not possible at this moment.

@Aleksi I don’t want to see the Total Amount, However I want to make workflow and send an email to our vendor regarding total payment made to him with mention of “DC No”. Refer to screenshot.

You said this:

Having previously said this:

“Sum Total Payable” and “Total Amount” certainly seem to be the same thing to me.

Your screenshot shows nothing of a workflow, an email, or “mention of ‘DC No’.” This is the first you’ve mentioned it.

Because @Chris_Jeal addressed the question you asked rather than the one you apparently want answered.

You didn’t say that. In fact, this is even different than what you told @Aleksi.

Please restate your question and include all of your requirements so that we don’t waste our time.

@Aleksi In simple words, I want to total checked fields and sane the total in another table.

Top Labels in this Space